The non-hazardous, high-visibility laser signal light for Aircraft.
Whether you need to signal for help or just want to locate a reflective object in the dark, the Rescue Laser Light is the incredibly versatile, easy-to-use tool that does it all. This multi-purpose device is waterproof, environmentally safe, and does not pose a fire hazard. Its red laser diode can be seen up to 3 miles away during daylight hours and over 20 miles away at night. Laser Light’s simple twist-on/twist-off operation, light weight (3 oz.), and compact size make it easy to use whenever needed. A single CR123 3-volt Lithium battery provides up to 40 hours of reliable power. In short, it is a safe, simple, and dependable source of illumination.
Rescue Laser Flares are hand-held nighttime laser signaling devices that provide a convenient, effective way to signal a rescue party up to 20 miles away. It is a safe and effective survival tool that offers the following advantages over conventional pyrotechnic flares.
- Visibility range up to 20 miles at night; 1-3 miles during the day
- Multi-purpose – use it for signaling or finding reflective materials
- No fire hazard – will not start a fire
- Environmentally safe – can be carried onboard an aircraft
- Waterproof to 80 feet – anodized to resist corrosion
- Environmentally safe – can even be carried aboard an aircraft
- Easy to operate – twist-on, twist off
- Operates 40 hours on single CR123 3-volt lithium battery
- Compact – Weighs only 3 oz.
- Long life RED laser diode – 10,000 hours meantime to failure
- Small enough to carry in your pocket or put on your life jacket!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty