BEETEE SOLAS PE TYPE LIFEJACKET is comfortable to wear within a period of 1 minute without assistance, guidance or prior demonstration , capable of being worn in only one way and allows the wearer to jump into the water from a height without injury. It weighs from 1.000- 1.200 Kgs and has dimensions: length 132 cms / width 67 cms.
- This life jacket has sufficient buoyancy to lift the mouth of an unconscious wearer not less than 120mm clear of the water as per latest MSC 200 (80) Regulations.
- It shows no loss of buoyancy after immersion in water for 24 hours.
- The materials used for the covers, tapes and seams of the lifejacket are tested at Government approved laboratories to establish that they are rot proof , color fast and resistant to deterioration from exposure to sunlight and are not unduly affected by sea water , oil or fungal attack.
- It meet the strength – Body strength and shoulder strength test prescribed in SOLAS , MSC 200 (80) Regulations , where in a load of 90 kgs is attached for a period of 30 minutes.
- It is fitted with Approved Retro Reflective Tape 2” X 4” at nine strategic places for immediate visibility.
- This jacket has tapes for fastening and is capable of supporting a weight of 14.5 Kgs for 24 hours without any effect on the Lifebuoy.
- It shows no deterioration after immersion in Diesel Oil for 24 hours.
- It does not sustain burning or continue melting after being totally enveloped ina fire for a period of 2 seconds.
- Beetee solas pe type lifejacket comes with a MMD Approved Lifejacket flashing light which meets the latest regulations as per MSC 200 (80).
- Beetee solas is an ISO 9001-2000 certified company maintaining high quality standards.
- These jackets are tested, inspected , stamped and Approved by the Mercantile Marine Department, Govt. of India for conformance to MSC 200(80) of SOLAS