HS and SS series tapes are an excellent and economical solution improving the safety standards in slip hazard areas. They are available in 2 basic widths (5 cm and 10 cm). Installation is very simple – just follow the instructions below.
- Make sure that the surface is clean and dry, free of oils, sand or dust.
- Release a small piece of the release paper.
- Apply the first part of the tape to the surface and continue removing the release foil gradually.
- The full adhesive strength is achieved 48 hours after installation. Try to avoid heavy use of the tape during this time.
- In view of the many types of the surfaces where the anti slip tapes can be applied – the final user should perform his own tests to ensure that the product is suitable for his application and that it meets his demands.
- HARD surface tapes (HS) – offer excellent anti-slip properties, however, because of the rough surface they are difficult in cleaning and cannot be washed with mops.
- SOFT surface tapes (SS) – are a mop-friendly solution, they offer considerably lower anti-slippery properties, however, they are much easier in maintenance and cleaning.