Respiratory conditions at construction sites can be challenging. You’ll find options from disposable to reusable respirators, to versatile powered and supplied air respiratory systems to provide respiratory protection.
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers versatility for many environments and applications and, helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters.
- Full Facepiece Respirator
- Large lens for wide field of view
- Lightweight, balanced design
- Silicone faceseal for greater comfort and durability
- Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protection
The Respirator also has the following features:
- Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Large lens for wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow(TM) Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, well-balanced design with silicone face seal for enhanced comfort and durability
- Air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals Spare parts available.
When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Connection Type: Bayonet
Features: Large lens for enhanced field of view, Dual Airline supplied air compatible
Primary Material: Silicone/Thermoplastic Elastomer
Product Series: Full Facepiece 6000 Series
Recommended Industry : Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing