Deb USA launched a “Sun Protection at Work Campaign” by introducing various sunscreens with the intention of educating employers on how to minimize the risk of sun for their outdoor workers. Outdoor workers have a higher than average risk of skin cancer, due to the amount of time they spend in the sun as part of their occupation. The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) recommends that these workers must at least be aware of SPF 30 sunscreens.
SPF30 Sunscreen is a perfume-free and water resistant sunscreen for professional use to protect the skin against the sun’s harmful UV-A (ageing) and UV-B (burning) rays which penetrate more deeply into skin and are responsible for premature aging and contribute to the development of skin cancer. It is beneficial for usage in many industries where sun protection is important including; construction, natural resources, horticultural and forestry, public sector, telecommunications, postal workers, maritime sector, and road workers. Look
for sunscreens that are labelled “broad-spectrum” to protect against both.
The SPF30 Sunscreen is recommended for use on any part of the body exposed to the sun while working outdoors and is suitable for all skin types. Method of Use: Apply liberally to clean, dry skin every 2-3 hours, as a minimum, or more often if sweating heavily.
- The unique patented pump and cartridge are ultrasonically sealed and designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge minimizing the risk of external contamination.
- Sun Protection Factor of 30 provides 30 times the skin’s normal protection against the sun’s UV-B rays.
- Contains vitamin E to soothe and condition the skin. Its neutral ph reduces risk of possible irritation.
- Acceptable for use by both males and females and helps reduce the risk of attracting insects.
- The cream is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Dispensers with BioCote™ protection are guaranteed for life and are color-coded with usage instructions to encourage best practice. 1 Liter cartridge dispenses at 1.0 mL.
- Can be used under clothing to minimise the risk of penetration of the sun’s rays through the fabric onto the skin.
- All cartridge components and packaging are recyclable while formulations are biodegradable.
- Withstands heavy perspiration or immersion in water; ideal for outdoor workers.
- Does not degrade when exposed to sunlight•